Kathleen is one of the finest real estate retail consultants I have had the pleasure of working with over my career, which includes 7 years working for a competitor in the same line of work. She is very diligent, energetic, thoughtful, extremely intelligent and very bottom-line oriented. She is an excellent member of a multidisciplinary team and will always carry more than her share of the load.– David Leininger, CFO, Dallas Area Rapid Transit.
ULI Advisory Services Panel Chair, Phoenix, AZ
Transit Corridor – Daniel Rose Center for Public Policy
Rose & Associates and Kathleen Rose have provided strategic planning, market feasibility and commercial needs assessments for a number of our projects in North Carolina. Kathleen has a unique ability to compress and interpret complex market demographics and real estate analysis in a manner that is easy to understand. Her research is thorough and firmly grounded in the market realities of the region in which she is working. We have integrated her studies into our planning efforts to ensure market feasibility of our designs and visions.– Craig Lewis, AICP, CNU, the Lawrence Group Architects & Land Planners
Kathleen is an excellent and insightful analyst of development and demographic trends. She is able to analyze markets and communities quickly in ways that provide clear and usable information to urban designers and planners exactly when we need it during the master planning process. She has very good personal skills working with community groups and elected officials to explain the realities of the market in clear and easy to understand language.– David Walters, Senior Urban Designer, The Lawrence Group & Professor /Director at UNC Charlotte Center for Architecture & Design
- 2014: Southern Economic Development Council Communications Award of Merit, presented to Germantown, TN for the Germantown Economic Development Partnership web site
- 2014: Carolinas Council of Governments Region of Excellence Award, presented to Davidson, NC for the “PiES” program (Project for Innovation, Energy & Sustainability)
- 2010: The Vision Beaufort 2030 Comprehensive Plan, Award of Merit for a small jurisdiction by the SCAPA (In partnership with The Lawrence Group)
- 2008: Comprehensive Plan (Small Community), for planning and urban design master plan, policy and codes for Leland, NC. Awarded by the NC Chapter of the APA Brian Benson (In partnership with The Lawrence Group)
- 2006: Marvin Collins Outstanding Planning Award: Special Theme: Smart Growth.
Awarded by the NC APA for the “Huntersville Downtown Master Plan” (In partnership with The Lawrence Group)
- 2005: Marvin Collins Outstanding Planning Award: Special Theme: Small Community. Renaissance Plan for the “Heart of Wake Forest Comprehensive Plan.” Awarded by the NC APA (In partnership with The Lawrence Group)
- 2004: Special Theme Award for Smart Growth: for “Center of the Region Enterprise (CORE) Smart Growth Strategic Plan”, Raleigh, NC. Awarded by NC APA (In partnership with The Lawrence Group)